Why Should You Update Your Headshot?
A professionally taken business headshot can really set you apart from the competition. Some of the key reasons why you need a corporate headshot include:
- It conveys professionalism much more than a selfie, or photo taken on office security’s webcam in a dark back room.
- Our professional photographers can help to properly convey your desired personal brand (what you wear, whether you smile or frown etc…)
- A striking and memorable corporate headshot will help people connect you to your name when they see you in conferences or on LinkedIn.
- An up to date business headshot gives you authenticity and credibility – displaying the same photo you had as an intern is going to surprise people when they meet you for the first time and you are unrecognisable.
- It gives you self-confidence – you are going to be much more confident sending emails or LinkedIn requests to people who you have never met.
Where Can You Use a Headshot?
It isn’t just the corporate directory where you can display your shiny new corporate headshot. A few of the places where you can show it off (and reap the benefits) include:
Directory of professional accreditation bodies
Local business or networking groups
Signature line of e-mails and e-mail marketing
Company social media
Locations for Headshots
Indoors with Backdrop
A headshot against a white or coloured background.
Outdoors with Natural Backdrop
A headshot using nature or a relevant location as the background.
A headshot within your work environment, giving context to your profession